Please note that to the Collection can be accepted the articles for review and further double-blind (anonymous) peer review only those which contain psychologic subject of a research according to the problems of scientific publications.
According to the conditions of the Collection the author / co-authors can publish only one article in the current issue. No more than three co-authors are accepted for consideration.
Terms for Papers Presentation and Publishing
The article is presented in the original language via online presenting on the Collection website.
The manuscripts will be peer-reviewed
Guidelines for Article Execution
Text of the article includes the following components:
Introduction (the relevance of a research is revealed, a definition of the problem and analysis of the previous studies and publications are carried out, goal and objectives are stated).
Tasks of the article.
Methods and techniques of the research (theoretical and methodological procedure and / or experimental research is highlighted).
Results and Discussions (basic material in the way to understand the essence of theoretical and / or empirical research is set out; discussions for the highlighted problematic).
Conclusions (summarizing of the results is carried out, recommendations for further research are provided).
The scope of paper reveals (without summaries, tables, diagrams, pictures and literature) must be at least 0,5 published sheets/12 pages/21600-22000 haracters with spaces.
Technical requirements for article formatting:
Margins: bottom, top – 2 cm; right – 1.5 cm; left – 3 cm.
Editor: MS Word. Headset: Times New Roman, pins (size) 14, spacing – 1,5.
The text is typed without divisions.
The article is submitted according the following structure:
The left side:
- Title of the article
- Author’s name, surname
- Academic degree, academic title, E-mail, Orcid ID (Researcher ID, Scopus ID)
- Place of work
- Postal address of the institution where the author of the article works (co-authors).
- Abstract (200-250 words).
- Key words (5-8 words).
- References (centered) (design according to the standard APA)
SAMPLE OF THE ARTICLE EXECUTION (PDF)
Citation and internal text reference to the source should be carried out by APA style, for example (Smith, 2008); if the page of source is indicated, it is fed through the colon, for example (Smith, 2008: 125).
References design according to the APA Style.
THE ARTICLE SHOULD CONTAIN:
- The representation of the analysis results of researches published in domestic scientific journals and collections of research papers on psychology
- The representation of the analysis results of contemporary researches published in foreign scientific journals and collections of research papers on psychology, which are included in the database of Web of Sciense, Scopus
- The presence of the analysis results on domestic classical and contemporary researches published in psychological monographic and dissertation publications
- The presence of the results of personal significant empirical research
- The accordance of the conclusions to the purpose and objectives of the study, their validity and persuasiveness.
Sample of the references
Shook, A., Goldrick, M., Engstler, C., & Marian, V. (2015). Bilinguals show weaker lexical access during spoken sentence comprehension. Journal of Psycholinguistic Research, 44(6), 789–802. doi: 10.1007/s10936-014-9322-6
Goldin-Meadow, S. (2003). The resilience of language. New York: Psychology Press.
Part of the book
Burke, D. M., MacKay, D. G., & James, L. E. (2000). Theoretical approaches to language and aging. In Timothy J. Perfect & Elizabeth A. Maylor (Eds.), Models of cognitive aging (pp. 204–246). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Proceedings of the conference
Pruden, S. M., Hirsh-Pasek, K., Maguire, M. J., & Meyer, M. A. (2004). Foundations of verb learning: Infants categorize path and manner in motion events. In A. Brugos, L. Micciulla & C. E. Smith (Eds.), Proceedings of the 28th annual Boston University conference on language development (pp. 461–472). Boston, MA: Cascadilla Press.
Files should be named after the author’s surname and posted to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost for 1 page is ₴ 70 and the sum-equivalent of $ 1 in UAN for assigning your article to DOI.
The article processing fee covers the costs induced by editing and reviewing process, efficient publication service to the authors, i.e. proofreading, editorial assistance in the publishing process, providing cover layout, typesetting, maintenance of the website of the journal, etc.
The editorial office will contact authors to confirm that the fee is being assessed and to provide information on how to pay it.